• 2 large mangos, peeled, pitted and diced
• ½ cup minced red onion
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• Pinch of kosher salt and black pepper
• 1 teaspoon ground cumin
• 1 teaspoon chili powder
• ½ teaspoon kosher salt
• ½ teaspoon black pepper
• 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
• Pinch of oregano
• 1 ½ lbs. cod fillets
• Juice of 2 limes
• 8 yellow corn tortillas
• 2 cups shredded lettuce or cabbage
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the salsa ingredients in a bowl, cover with plastic and refrigerate until the tacos are ready.
- Combine the cumin, chili powder, salt, black pepper, onion powder and oregano in a small bowl.
- Rinse the cod fillets and pat dry.
- Season both sides of each fillet with the seasoning mixture.
- Place onto the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until the fish easily flakes with a fork.
- Cut into chunks and drizzle with lime juice.
- Warm the tortillas in the oven or microwave.
- Assemble the tacos by dividing the cod among the tortillas.
- Top with lettuce or cabbage followed by salsa.