- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cups halved brussels sprouts
- ¼ cup reduced sodium vegetable broth
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
- Generously season both sides of each chicken breast with salt and black pepper.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken breasts once the oil and butter are hot and cook for 3-5 minutes per side or until browned.
- Add the brussels sprouts to the pan. Season with a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Sauté with the chicken for 3-4 minutes then add the broth and lemon juice.
- Arrange lemon slices on top of the chicken and brussels sprouts.
- Place into the oven. Cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the asparagus are tender.
- Remove from the oven, plate and serve.