• ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
• 5 minced garlic cloves
• 3 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
• 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• 1 ½ teaspoons red pepper flakes
• ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 pounds cod
• Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- Add the parsley to the bowl of a food processor with the garlic, oregano, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes.
- Process until well combined. Stop to scrape the sides occasionally.
- Transfer to a bowl then add the oil. Stir.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Rinse the cod and pat dry.
- Transfer the cod to a glass baking dish with half of the chimichurri.
- Cover with plastic and let sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake the cod for 20 minutes or until the fish easily flakes with a fork.
- Plate, top with the remaining chimichurri and serve.