• 2 cups of your favorite dairy-free milk
• ½ cup chia seeds
• 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
• 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Pinch of salt
• Berries, for garnish
- Add the milk, chia seeds, cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt into a bowl. Mix well.
- Leave to sit for 15 minutes to allow the chia seeds to start absorbing some of the liquid.
- Pour into individual serving glasses.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Top with berries, if desired, and eat.