• 1 cup whole almonds, unsalted
• 1 teaspoon olive oil
• ½ teaspoon curry powder
• ¼ teaspoon onion powder
• 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the almonds to a medium-sized bowl with the oil, curry powder, onion powder, salt, and garlic powder.
- Stir to coat the almonds in the seasonings.
- Spread the almonds on the baking sheet in an even layer.
- Roast for 10 minutes. Stir twice during cook time to prevent the almonds from burning.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.