- 1 1⁄2 cups firm chilled rice pudding
- 1 ripe peach, halved, pitted, and cut into 1⁄4-inch slices
- 2 ripe plums, halved, pitted, and cut into1⁄4-inch slices
- Mint leaves, cut into 1⁄4-inch strips
- Strawberry Sauce
- Chocolate Sauce
- Use your hands to shape the rice pudding into small "sushi-shaped" ovals and set aside.
- Place a thin slice of fruit on top of each of the rice ovals and arrange them on a sushi platter or individual sushi plates.
- Lay a strip of mint leaf across the middle of the top of each piece and serve with small dipping bowls of strawberry sauce and chocolate sauce.