Garlic Butter Sheet Pan Chicken with Potatoes and Green Beans
• ¼ cup unsalted butter
• 3 minced garlic cloves
• 4 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• Kosher salt
• Black pepper
• 1 pound potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1-inch pieces
• 1 teaspoon olive oil
• 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the butter to a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Once melted, add the minced garlic and cook for about 3 minutes or until the butter starts to foam.
- Meanwhile, generously season both sides of each chicken breast with salt and black pepper. Season the potatoes as well.
- Place the chicken breasts onto the parchment-lined baking sheet with the potatoes.
- Drizzle the chicken and potatoes with the garlic butter and oil. Gently toss the potatoes.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Toss the potatoes again then add the green beans to the baking sheet.
- Return to the oven to bake for 10 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches a safe 165 degrees F. The potatoes and green beans should be tender and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, plate and serve.