Every morning we need a lot of energy and what better way to get it than with the breakfast we love. Pancakes are a wonderful way to start the day. This recipe is very healthy and quick to prepare. You can prepare the mixture in advance and have it ready for that unforgettable breakfast.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of honey
- 1/3 tablespoons sugar-free cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- In a blender, beat all the ingredients.
- Bring the mixture to a hot anti-chafing pan.
- Make the pancakes on each side.
- Serve hot.