- 3 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 4 zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Add the basil, garlic, oregano and red pepper flakes to a large bowl with the olive oil.
- Add the sliced zucchini and toss to coat.
- Cover with plastic and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Transfer the zucchini to a sheet pan. Save any remaining marinade.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Grill the zucchini for 2-3 minutes per side or until tender and nice grill marks develop on the exterior. Feel free to brush the slices with any of the remaining marinade if you wish.
- Remove from the grill then serve.