- 4 lbs. chicken wings
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- ½ tablespoon finely minced ginger
- 1 minced garlic clove
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup organic honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- Thinly sliced scallions, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse the chicken wings under cool water then pat dry.
- Place into a bowl and generously season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the ginger, garlic, brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, butter and oil to a saucepan.
- Heat over medium.
- Remove from the heat and pour over the chicken wings. Toss to coat.
- Place onto the baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for one hour and twenty minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Plate and garnish with the scallions before serving.