Salmon• 2 (6-ounce) wild salmon fillets • ¼ cup soy sauce • Juice of one lemon • 2 crushed garlic cloves • Kosher salt and black pepper • Olive oil
• ½ bunch medium-sized asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
• 1 teaspoon olive oil
• Kosher salt and black pepper
• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Rinse the salmon fillets and pat dry.
- Run your hands along each salmon fillet to check for pin bones. Remove and discard any that you find.
- Transfer the fillets to a zipper bag with the soy sauce, lemon juice, and garlic.
- Leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Generously season both sides of each fillet with salt and black pepper then drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the fish easily flakes with a fork.
- On a separate parchment-lined baking sheet add the asparagus and oil. Toss.
- Generously season with salt and black pepper.
- Roast for 12-15 minutes or until tender.
- Remove the salmon and asparagus from the oven.
- Drizzle the asparagus with lemon juice.
- Plate the fish and asparagus.