- 1 large grated potato
- 1 egg
- 1 thinly sliced onion
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- ¼ cup chickpea flour
- Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
- Squeeze as much water possible from grated potato. Then mix all the ingredients together.
- Line a parchment paper on the baking tray. Take 2 tablespoons of the potato mix on the hand. Make a thin patty shape. Place each potato patty on the baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Then flip the potato fritters and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes.