• 4 cups diced kiwi, frozen
• 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
• 3 tablespoons warm water, or as needed
1. Add the frozen kiwi to a food processor with the fresh lime juice.
2. Process until smooth. Add warm water as needed to smooth out the consistency and help the sorbet come together.
3. Transfer the sorbet to a freezer-safe container.
4. Freeze for 4-6 hours.
5. Thaw for 5-10 minutes before scooping into bowls.
photo By [puamelia] from Yokohama, JAPAN - dolce / Il sorbetto del kiwi, CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=34944796