- 1 ½ lbs. asparagus, washed and ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the asparagus onto the baking sheet.
- Pour the melted butter and oil over the asparagus and lightly toss to coat. Arrange in an even layer.
- Combine the bread crumbs, cheese, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, a pinch of salt and black pepper in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Sprinkle over the asparagus then bake for 7-10 minutes or until the asparagus are tender and the topping is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, plate and serve