• 2 pounds salmon
• Kosher salt and black pepper
• 1 teaspoon olive oil
• ¼ cup olive oil mayonnaise
• 2 ½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
• ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
• 1/8 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
• 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
• ¼ cup sliced scallions
• 2/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Run your hand along the salmon to check for pin bones. Remove and discard any that you find.
- Generously season both sides of the salmon with salt and black pepper.
- Drizzle with a teaspoon of oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the fish easily flakes with a fork.
- Remove the salmon from the oven, remove and discard the skin then flake with a fork. Set aside.
- Whisk the mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, paprika, lemon zest, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder together in a large bowl.
- Add the flaked salmon, scallions, and parsley. Toss everything together.
- Adjust seasonings if needed.
- Serve warm or cover with plastic and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.