• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• ½ yellow onion, chopped
• 1 minced garlic clove
• ½ teaspoon ground cumin
• ½ teaspoon ground coriander
• 1 zucchini, quartered and cut into 1 ½ inch pieces
• 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
• 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
• Kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion for 4-5 minutes or until softened and fragrant.
- Add the garlic, cumin, and coriander.
- Sauté for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and chickpeas.
- Cook while occasionally stirring for 10 minutes or until the zucchini is tender and the chickpeas are warmed through.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Plate and serve.