• 10 ounces plain ramen noodles
• 3 tablespoons canola oil
• 2 onions, chopped
• 2 minced garlic cloves
• 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
• 2 heads of broccoli, washed and cut into florets
• ¼ cup sriracha sauce
• ¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
• Juice of 1 lemon
• Kosher salt and black pepper
• Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Cook noodles according to the packaging instructions.
- Drizzle with a little oil then toss to prevent sticking and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onions and sauté for 2-3 minutes before adding the garlic and ginger.
- Increase the heat to medium-high before adding the broccoli.
- Stir fry for 10 minutes.
- Whisk the sriracha sauce, soy sauce, and lemon juice together in a bowl.
- Add the sauce to the vegetables and continue to cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add the noodles to the skillet and toss until everything is combined and coated in the sauce.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Plate and garnish each serving with sesame seeds.